Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nacra F18 Infusion



This is the other competitor in the F18 class.

The lines on this cat are amazing!!!

It's also vacuum bagged and infused with resin to maximize strength to weight ratios.

Nice - really nice.

On another note - I don't know why I do this to myself? We are headed to Okinawa in less than four months - for 3 years. No chance of us getting a boat while we're there (can't ship anything longer than 14' - SUPs yes, Catamaran no). Yet after reading that Plastiki article and discussing selling my motorcycle with La (with no replacement when we get back since the kids are getting older - at least with a catamaran I'll be able to get a cool truck) I am now researching something I can't get for 3+ years.

Torture. Pure torture.

I did this to myself while I was in Baghdad - research things I can't play with.

No comments: