Thursday, August 21, 2014

Howler Brothers/Topo Designs Collaboration Field Bag

I have been on a quest to find the perfect tackle bag. I have more than a few - and in their niche, they are awesome. But when I cross over to a different type of fishing, the once "perfect" bag is no longer capable. This is no more true than switching between fly and spin. I recently ordered this Topo Designs/Howler Brothers bag in Coyote. As you can see, I took it out this morning with 2 3600 sized plano boxes (one with flies, the other with lures) and another Cliff fly box. The bag is perfect for this - I'm going to put on the tools (on zingers) and start using the heck out of this. Not too big, not too small - can hold things in separate pockets, and stays put where I want it to. My quest may actually be over...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you
few interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
Mark Stewart

fremarlina said...

Jogging this board describes shifting ahead or maybe counter clockwise within the board in order to possibly hasten, through shifting ahead, or maybe slow this board straight down, through shifting counter clockwise. Nose riding or maybe dangling twenty can be a method of cutting down on this longboard browse board the spot that the surfer taking walks towards front on the longboard and hangs almost all twenty feet in the nasal on the surf board.

Md Nishat Khandakar said...


Looking so colorful and beauty.I will suggest people to buy this
How to ride a longboard?

BLAcK_MooN said...

Beginner should follow this guideline for better starting best longboards