We worked on the boards again this afternoon. I helped Marlon get his rail bands cut, and then got him through the dragon skin work. I forgot to take a picture, but it looked like he was getting confident using the planer. We dialed in the rails and got some of the deck faired in also.
I did the same in the asymmetric fish. I got the toe side rail adjusted so it is straighter (and more aesthetically pleasing to the eye); and the heel side tweaked. I'm trying to preserve as much volume as possible - it is rather small... This is going to be one sick ride!!! Tomorrow I want to get some more work done on the foilboard, but then we will be fairing in the decks and sanding screens - this should get us to fin placement and glassing. At this rate, we'll be sanding the boards this weekend.