Left my watch at home this morning, and didn't feel like taking pictures today -
So this is the only frame of reference for today's session.
Lots of wind again - but it didn't have any ass to it. Just a lot of swirly blow that didn't easily produce any tow.
All the same gear as yesterday - but I switched out the rear stabilizer to the Tweaker 390/160 with the blue shim (standard 2 degree setting).
I got up, made some runs, got some clean outside tacks and down loop jibes on both approaches.
And there were a few times I was getting overpowered in the gusts. I figured it would be a good time to test out the Flysurfer POW 2.5
It wasn't. No ass in the wind (at least when I had the 2.5 up).
Well - at least I got out. The rest of the south shore is getting hammered.
Tomorrow BRM is having a demo session at Kailua!
PF:9/W:3/PW:83/FD:55/S:20

No comments:
Post a Comment