Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Catching Up




It's been a while, but I've been tied up with moving the family from Gulfport, MS to Northern Virginia.

Posts to catch up will include (but not be limited to) wonderful reading selections like:
Last Evening in Gulfport
Proud to be a Seabee
Seaworld Surprise
Surfing Kiddoroosters
Trailing A Weta
Checking Out a Former Boss's Boat
Paddling at the Nearest Beach
Museum Tactics

In the meantime, the pictures are for Jason - my longtime friend who is one of the ONLY people who I know is a better engineer that I am. Note how I stated this - "know is a better engineer". I specifically wrote this that way so as to not offend any of you other engineers that I may know (there are a lot of you) - you may actually be a better engineer that I am, but I don't know that.

Jase - here are the pictures you asked for - more will come soon. Let me know how the Starboard Hero paddles -

Stand by for lots of writing and pictures!

No comments: