Saturday, March 4, 2023

Dawn Patrol - 3/4/2023

I thought the waves this morning were going to be similar to yesterday evening.  I was wrong - the set waves were probably just shy of head high.

Marlon was stoked and grabbed a bunch of good ones.


At home before driving to the beach, I swapped out the ART999 for the 1099 and setup the 68cm mast thinking I'd get better carry on the waist high swell.  Well - on the head high waves, I was barely making the drop.  I actually contemplated going back home and grabbing a shortboard.

I figured I was here already and just sucked it up.  I did pick up a handful - and those were either really long rides or triple dips.


The first days back either surfing or prone foiling after a long run of wing foiling are usually work getting back into paddling shape.  It is all good!!!

W:25/F:13/S:13

No comments: