Friday, March 24, 2023

Evening Session - 3/24/2023

The surf report called for similar conditions to the past couple of days.  I really didn't believe the report so I brought out 2 foil setups.  I definitely am looking for more of the same surfy feeling that the Vyper 170 has been delivering, but I also didn't want to have to wait for the bigger set waves and for that I thought the Eagle 1090 would be the right foil.

Well - with the bigger tide, the same swell was a little less energetic - so I bolted on the Eagle 1090.  I had also wanted to change more things up so I used the 75cm Project Cedrus mast.


What another fun setup!  I took the DW210 off and used the KD 15" - and it was spectacular!  I am constantly amazed at how well this foil glides and at the same time it can carve hard turns on fast moving sections.  

I caught multiple waves and most were at least doubles (if not triples).


These past few days have been incredibly fun!

W:28/F:20/S:17

No comments: