Thursday, March 30, 2023

Evening Session - 3/30/2023

The sun is definitely starting to set later.  Marlon and I got a late start on our evening session - this was at 5:45pm

The thermals that had kicked up earlier got choked out by the clouds.  The tide was really low - so foiling was not in the forecast for me.

Marlon had already gone on the dawn patrol (said it was good), so this was a bonus session for him.  With that feedback, I was interested in using something different than the Sweet Potato.  I was thinking the Toots 7'4" Asymmetric, but I didn't have any fins in the boxes.  I then pulled out the Seaside and Beyond.  Perfect choice!


I caught a handful of waves - and the Seaside and Beyond just ate them up - this is another really fun board to use when there is some energy in the waves.


The cold I picked up seems to be peaking today - this session helped to rinse out my sinuses and got my blood flowing.

W:29/F:20/S:19

No comments: