Saturday, March 11, 2023

Dawn Patrol - 3/11/2023

Dawn patrolled this morning.  There were waves, but it felt like it was going to get mega crowded.  I went ahead and got in early.  Marlon got some extra sleep.

I setup the Axis ART 1099 on the 68cm Project Cedrus mast with the Ultrashort fuselage.  To change it all up a bit, I used the 460 Flat rear stabilizer.


I got a couple of handful of waves - they started to back off a third of the way through my session.


This setup pumps the easiest of the Axis setups that I've foiled.  I think I may try to wing this setup and see how it tacks (extra glide from both the front foil and rear stabilizer.


Kalani had his 1099 out also.  I let him borrow the 400P rear stabilizer - he liked the 400P (and he had been using the 375P).

W:27/F:16/S:13

No comments: