Sunday, March 5, 2023

Dawn Patrol - 3/5/2023

Marlon and I had high expectations for this morning's dawn patrol - the forecasts were calling for a smoothed out version of yesterday (which was chest to head high occasionally).


We got half of that forecast.  It was definitely smother, but the size pretty much dropped in half.

With the tide supposed to be high, I had the Kujira 980 front foil setup.  Learning from yesterday, I did bring a second front foil to prevent going out on the wrong equipment.  I put the Kujira 1095 on the fuselage, adjusted the mast and headed out.


I caught a couple of handfuls of waves.  This setup delivered!!!  Triples, big carving turns, speed runs - it does it all!


Mondays are pretty busy for the family - so the next outing will likely be winging the developing west winds on Tuesday.

W:25/F:14/S:13

No comments: