Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 10/15/2024

Smoking conditions at the Plains today!!!

Nice high tide, decent wind swell coming through - and ripping winds!!!


No.36 with the F One Eagle 890/DW210 on the Evolution Cedrus Wind mast (I actually wish I had the Clydesdale out today).  Powered by the Ezzy Flight 4.0 -


Kalani, Eli, Zach, Duke, Derek, Prayot and Roland were all out today.  I was in the water first and had to leave after an hour and a half (date night with La).


Besides breaching several times from the intense chop in the short period (but still good sized) swell, this session was full of uncensored awesomeness!!!

With the direction more east than north, I didn't feel like I could consistently execute outbound tacks - but I did pull several inbound tacks.  Most of the transitions today were jibes (and due to the swell size and tight period, they weren't exactly easy to ail either).


Solid winds!  It has been some time since we've had wind this strong.


I may setup the Clydesdale tomorrow...


So much fun today!!!!

W:126/PW:2/FD:73/F:4/S:19

No comments: