Thursday, October 10, 2024

Garage Works - 10/10/2024

Yesterday I spent some time in the garage getting this project further towards the finish line.

I sanded the excess fill coat epoxy and got it super close to the finish depth.

Here's the bottom deck-


And here's the top deck


Then I opened up the tracks and applied the bottom logos.


After getting some other errands done in the afternoon, I added another layer of clear epoxy to cover the logos and correct any low/high points.

Today I'll lightly sand the rails and the top deck over lay, place the top deck logo on and then add the top deck clear coat.

After that, tomorrow will be more sanding and the plug installations.

Most likely final fine sanding on Sunday, spraying an enamel/acrylic wear coat, then the deck pads.

Getting real close!!!!  

No comments: