Thursday, October 3, 2024

Garage Works - 10/3/2024

And in an effort to clear the garage before I leave (so Marlon doesn't have to dodge too many things when trying to park), I did some epoxy work in the garage (after cleaning up the gear from the truck).

I did the last epoxy placement on Roland's board.  He jumps this board to the moon - but now it leaks like a sieve.  This is the second time I've had in the garage for repairs - but it keeps taking on water.

Hopefully this repair sticks...


And I got a second fill coat on the top deck of Norm's board.  He wanted it white (but I wasn't sure if that meant solid white, distressed white, or somewhere in between).

I'm not going to be able to sand this again before I leave - so the epoxy can now harden with time over the next several days.


I'm excited to get this board finished and over to Norm so he can get Foil Drive-ing on a proper FD board (and honestly I think this will make a superb wing foiling board also).

No comments: