Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Evening Session - 10/1/2024

I added some more epoxy to the bottom deck of No.38

While I was working in the garage, I kept an eye on the trees and they weren't really moving.  With that, I packed up the truck with the Foil Drive equipment and headed to the beach.

When I got there, I could see whitecaps and the trees were swaying.  No where else were there signs of wind - but there it was.

Prayot was out on his 6.0

The surf was up and the tide high.


Same foil and mast - but different board.  It's been a minute since I brought out No.33


With the wind, the surface was choppy.  It made riding a bit harder than it has been - some crashes due to the water height differentials and pop-up bumps.

Prayot and Duke scored on the wing.  And the wind never did die down - by all accounts that wind should not have been there...


Wide spread today.


18 rides - so roughly a wave every 5 minutes.


Hopefully this wind comes up again tomorrow....

W:122/PW:2/FD:69/F:4/S:19

No comments: