Friday, September 3, 2021

Wing Foiling Session - 9/3/2021

The wind was forecasted to be really strong this afternoon - the forecast was not wrong.  There were some big swaths of white caps blowing around and there was also a sizable swell.  I rigged up the same foil setup as yesterday, and opted for the Ensis 4.5.  I picked this wing over the Reedin 3.6 because it seemed to be a notch below the "are you  nuts?" level.


I forgot my GPS watch so no data from today's session.  You can see the wind was really up, but that there were still some lulls.  There were some really big waves coming through.  I jibed to dropped into a handful - talk about tapped the energy source!!!! That didn't mean today's session was without its challenges.  The chop was really big - and it made riding swell very difficult.


You win some, you lose some!



No comments: