Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Wing Foiling Session - 9/8/2021

Went winging with Eli and Roland today.  While getting setup up just after 4pm, the wind looked really good - like 4.5m good.  But just in the short time setting up, the wind dropped down to good 5.2m.  HS1550 and chopped 300 rear stab on the 60cm fuse and 85cm mast.


It was perfect 5.2 conditions - and pretty steady.  As I type this, my arm injuries that I have been contending with aren't even sore!  And I caught a few standup, drop the wing and carve up and down waves.


Then the wind died


And after a long lull - there was a puff that let me ride for a little bit longer.  I figure it was only going to get worse from this point so I took a wave in.


Here is Roland coming in after staying out another 30 minutes after I came in.


Right to the beach!


Looks like the wind is forecasted to be much weaker for the next several days - maybe Sunday will be the next winging session.  I'll take what I can get and be thankful for it!

No comments: