Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Wing Foiling Session - 9/28/2021

Yesterday held an awesome surprise - the wind was up!  The tide was a little on the low side, as were the waves - but the wind... perfect 5.2 conditions!


I setup the Go Foil NL160 on the 32.5" mast.  I used the Ensis 5.2 and the Wide Wing Foiling Board (and will be doing so until I fix the NWFB track boxes).


The wind was so good - I pulled up wind almost to hau bush again - then downwinded back to Towers, then Two Cots and back to the launch - on foil almost the entire session!!!  I could never do that with the Armstrong equipment.


I thought I was going faster... Next time the wind is this good (Friday?) I might use the GL140 to see if I can break the 20mph barrier.


The waves were mostly small - but I did get a few of the bigger waves.  They didn't stand up for very long.  Still a fun session (especially enjoyable when you don't break any gear).

No comments: