Sunday, November 7, 2021

Wing Foiling Session - 11/6/2021

On Saturday - I opted to wing over at Hickam.  The wind was up and down, and even side to side.  I started the session by running some transitions - same conclusions as the previous sessions - easy turns.  Then I made a run out to Firsts.  I caught several really fun waves - got to fully luff the wing - behaves well, but got twisted a couple of times (pretty much like the Reedin).  Long walls with lots of up and down cutbacks - so much fun!!! 


That said - the wind did die down to really low levels.  The rest of the session was inside and trying to make the most of what wind was there.  I left around 1:30 to do errands.  Harris said it got better around 2pm. 


Pretty good speed out of the PNL185.


I've decided after this year, I'm not going to post about every session.  This has been good in an effort to catalog and learn from the incremental changes I've been making - but I'm getting to the point where the changes are further apart now.  I'll still post - just not about every session.

No comments: