Monday, November 8, 2021

Garage Works - Early November

I've got too many projects in the garage again.  In no particular order:

1.  I need to fix the mast tracks on the NWFB
2.  I need to fix Marvin's foilboard (flip footstrap inserts, fill deck, cap sheet, fix tail ding)
3.  I need to seal the HS1532CS
4.  I need to laminate the d-cell sheets onto the 4'8" Wing Foiling Board
5.  I need to glue up the d-cell strips (to make more mast track reinforcement blocks and footstrap inserts
6.  I need to sand Kalani's wing foil board and install the leash plug and vent
7.  I need to figure out a way to remove a broken tap from the Project Cedrus mast, then drill out the old helicoil and install a new one
8.  Marvin ordered a 15" rear stabilizer (I need to grind that out of a blank)
9.  I am thinning down the rear stabilizers I previously made (they are too thick)
10. And I'm trying to think of a way to better organize the front foils 
11. Help Marlon with his new longboard

I made a conscious decision yesterday to get started on the list (and also cleaned out the garage of stuff we're going to try and sell at a community garage sale this coming Saturday, as well as taking a bunch of unneeded boxes and what nots to the convenience center - whew!!!)

Cutting out the slots for the d-cell sheeting on the 4'8" WFB



Helping Marlon foil his new longboard.


Thinning out the thickness of the rear stabilizers.



And the d-cell slots all set up for epoxy.


Fixing the tail ding in Marvin's board (I'm going to have to template this one...)


And first seal coat on the HS1532CS


Uuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.....

No comments: