Sunday, June 4, 2023

Dawn Patrol - 6/4/2023

Bigger surf today - light wind, but low tide and dropping to really low (2 out of 3 isn't bad).


All my muscles were tired from yesterday's SUP foiling.  I decided to take it easy today - I used the old reliable setup.  The crowd was not that bad - I was out in front of the cottages and only a few stray longboarders were hanging out.  

And I was carving it all up!!!  This front foil is as good as it gets for chest high waves and under (and it was perfect for today).  Triples, leaned over carves, top to bottom surfing - this foil is incredible!!!


I'm glad I kept it simple today (and I need to install footstrap inserts in the 4'10" FD prone board so I can tie down the FD box; I need to redo the box in No.31; Tim gave me the Greedy Beaver to fix a ding; and I need to rest a bit before trying to SUP foil again).

W:47/F:50/S:28

No comments: