Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Evening Session - 6/20/2023

Yesterday the wind was light and offshore(ish), the tide was pretty high and the waves were tiny.

There was a monk seal hanging out on the beach...



I wonder why???


I used the same combo I have been trying to dial in - No.31, Progression 170, Flexible Rear Stabilizer.  I ended up moving the mast again - a little more forward.


With the waves as weak as they were, it was really hard to tell if this was making a difference or not.


I did catch a handful of fun ones - but after that, I figured I had my share and paddled in (short session).  In waves as small as these on a high tide that drowns them out, I should be using No.21.  With it's additional volume and width, I can get into more waves.

Anyways - I marked this position and will use it as a reference point for future usage.

W:55/F:57/S:28

No comments: