Thursday, June 15, 2023

Garage Works - 6/15/2023

I was a little tired from work today, and the wind seemed up and down so I figured I would rest a bit this afternoon.

After resting, I also figured I should get some sanding done to get this repair completed.  As soon as I started sanding around the boxes, I saw a few more spots that needed some fill - so I already was committed to another fill coat.  Knowing this was not the final round, I went ahead and sanded everything down to 400 grit.

I used 0.028 ounces of epoxy and got a thin layer to plug up the pinholes.


It has already hardened - but I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon to sand so the excess comes off clean and not gummy.  After sanding I'll spray on the clear coat and let the board rest/settle for the next prone foiling session.

No comments: