Sunday, June 25, 2023

Wing Foiling Session - 6/25/2023

Lots of wingers out today at Hickam -

Wind was up and down (surpisingly).


I wanted to have a different experience today, so I setup the Triton X-1.  The Stringy adapter worked perfectly!!!  I'm going to need to shape a new board and place the boxes further forward (I had the mast pegged all the way forward and it felt like it could use more lift still).


I thought it was going to be nuking - so much so I didn't even bring the 5.2


The X-1 definitely makes sure you are awake and paying attention.


Today was definitely a mellow day - when the wind backed off, I ended up just waiting for the next gust.


Though if I knew the wind was going to be this up and down, I would have bolted on the Eagle 1090.




Quick session - but got what I was looking for!!!


W:60/F:57/S:28

No comments: