Saturday, November 7, 2020

Dawn Patrol - 11/5/2020

I worked really late shifts this past week, so I got to go in to work a little bit later than normal the following days.  I should have spent that extra time sleeping, but instead I took Marlon on dawn patrols.


It was a clear horizon that made for a really nice sunrise.  We got to see Molokai again also!


The surf was stomach to chest high with an occasional shoulder/head high.  The tide was really high at 2.2' so I brought out the Armstrong HS1250/232 on the wide 4'10".  It was actually a little crowded for being a weekday.

I had plenty of rides but none were really long.  I also ended up hurting my right knee somehow (I was underwater after a wipeout - I think the foil hit me).  Still a great time.  Marlon rode several gems - catching one from the outside and taking it all the way to the beach. 

No comments: