Saturday, November 7, 2020

Dawn Patrol - 11/7/2020

Marlon was doing volunteer work for Arbor Day so I pulled a solo dawn patrol this morning.  

I changed out the HS1250 for the HS1850 (Kalani helped me get the 1250 off - I had it jammed on the fuselage really tight) since the swell came down to waist to belly, with the occasional chest high set.  That weird chop in the water was worse today - I actually would get deflected downwards when negotiating takeoffs.  I left my watch at the house so I don't know if I broke any records today - but I did get some fun rides.

Knowing the trades are about to pick up with a vengeance this coming week, I drove over to Pine Trees to check out what was going on over there.  It was actually breaking better than White Plains.



Looking forward to winging this week!

No comments: