Saturday, November 28, 2020

Repairs and Mods All Done

This morning we all slept in late.  I was pretty exhausted from working Black Friday, so Marlon and I skipped out on the beach this morning.  After I got up, I finished up a few things I had ongoing.

I finished up sealing Kalani's chop shop HS1550.



Looks too good to give back...


Then I finished sanding down the repairs on the Wing Foiling board.  Back in business.  Because of this issue, I think I'm going to go ahead and shape another Wing Foiling board so I've got a back up.



I finished tweaking a couple more rear stabilizers 

I also worked with Noe on swapping the lights on the trailer for the Laser - I'll post pictures of this later.

And a few other things - anyways the big projects were the first two.  So now I can clean up my garage again (and take in more projects...)

No comments: