Saturday, December 5, 2020

Dawn Patrol - 12/5/2020

Marlon and I hit the dawn patrol this morning.  The waves were actually bigger than I was expecting.  I brought out the wide 4'10" with the Armstrong foil since the tide was really high.  I could have used the HS1250, but I used the HS1850 because it was already bolted on.  I did change out the trim fairing out from the 0 degree to the +1.


Marlon said he caught only three waves in the area he normally goes to - he finally came over towards me and then picked up another three in short order - "made up for the previous three".

I caught several waves - I pumped back out on most, but didn't get and double dips (weird).  I wasn't able to sense the difference that the +1 fairing offered compared to the 0.  I think I'll need to do a back to back swap.


I had actually brought the HS1250 and the 50cm fuselage, but didn't bother coming out of the water to make the change.  Fun session (as usual)!

No comments: