Thursday, December 17, 2020

Evening Session - 12/16/2020

Pulled an evening session yesterday.  Brought the same equipment out as the past few sessions.


The conditions were less of everything from the day before - smaller waves, less wind (Eli was out with his Ensis 6.0 and he was up and down), lower tide.

My first few waves were lack luster, but I got into the groove the second half.  The front foil felt really good under foot, and I was cranking the rear stabilizer through back to back opposing roundhouse cutbacks.  I have taken to aligning the board and foil to parallel the wave face as a preparation for switching direction - I've been able to go faster through the transitions and with the faster speeds, I'll get much longer runs - like mentioned yesterday from two cabins back over to the MWR shack.

To top it all off, I got to see the green flash also!

The wind is forecasted to come up over the next few days - time to breakout the wings!!!

No comments: