Sunday, December 27, 2020

Wing Foiling Session - 12/27/2020

La and the kids were headed to go sailing - so I hitch hiked and got dropped off at Hickam.  The wind was supposed to be strong enough to comfortably stay up on foil - it wasn't.


My back is still sore at this point, but I babied it and headed out anyways.



I ended up getting to the wind line, riding out to the channel, but then getting stuck for a long while on the outside.  After a mix of paddling, schlogging and popping up every now and then, I finally got some wind.  I got a few runs back and forth to get upwind and then called it.  With my range of motion a little limited, I did not land a single turn today - super frustrating (but still fun just being out on the water).


Thursday, Friday and Saturday are supposed to be strong wind days.  I may try and hit WPB this next go around.

No comments: