Saturday, December 26, 2020

Mid Day Session - 12/26/2020

I pulled another mid day run today.  Marlon had to work, so I grabbed a haircut, and hit Hawaiian Watersports.  Then I got home and figured I'd get a foil session in.  It was blowing like stink - Kalani was out winging but was getting beat up (so he said - it looked like he was riding under control to me).  La wanted to run some errands so I figured a quick foil session (instead of breaking out the wing) was in order.


I kept the CF1200 on thinking I could get a few more runs on it before this swell backs off (I did bring the HS1550 and should have put it on - the waves were still there, but it had backed off a couple of notches).  I did get several rides in but it wasn't yesterday by a long shot.


There's the HS1550 in the truck bed.  When I got home I did swap it out and repositioned the mast.  

No comments: