Monday, October 9, 2023

Dawn Patrol - 10/9/2023

Dawn patrolled this morning with Marlon.  Nice lines coming through on a low tide with minimal wind.


Marlon brought his longboard and was nabbing plenty of waves.

As a part of my continuing experimentation with the fins I have in my garage, I swapped out the Hess Noriegas for these Wayne Rich Nightmare keels/twins.


I was floored by how good these fins are!!!

Drive and release are hard to balance, but that was not an issue here at all.  I got multiple waves in the short time frame we had.

Down the line speed (which these fins actually enhanced - speed builders with the concaves in the upper portion of the fin), and release when cranking turns.


It's like every set of fins I put on the Sweet Potato is better than the last...

W:102/F:93/S:42

No comments: