Saturday, October 7, 2023

Dawn Patrol - 10/7/2023

Dawn patrol today saw sporadic but nice sized sets.  Light wind and a low tide coming up made for really nice prone Foil Drive conditions.


Tim was there so I got his board back to him.

Kalani was out also.

I setup the equipment I used previously for FD - Skinny 4'10", the Spitfire 960/375P on the Advance + Crazy Short fuselage.


I got plenty of great rides - but the first few had me a little off balance (since I have been surfing more lately).  The Spitfire turns so well - but it does not pump back out as well as the HPS.

The wind started coming up around 9am and I called it at 9:30 having drained my battery down to 50% after 2.5 hours out.

With the swell filling in, I might try and sneak in an evening session on the Cymatic....

W:102/F:93/S:39

No comments: