Friday, October 6, 2023

Evening Session - 10/6/2023

Got home from work and did some errands in the yard.  After that, what better way to start the weekend than getting in a surf session!

Marlon brought out his longboard and headed off to Middles.

I brought the Volcanic Sweet Potato - and I ripped!!!


I finally got to put in the Hess Noriega Keels from True Ames.


Obviously these keels have more release than the Mackie's I've been using in the Helium Sweet Potato.  Different feel but just as fun!!!

I caught plenty of waves - actually pretty ridiculous considering the size of this board.  The best one was belly high and I got in some roundhouse top turns and rebounding projected bottom turns.

I think my surfing has actually gotten better because of the Sweet Potato rides.


I never thought I'd still be shredding on a shortboard in my 50s - but here I am shredding daily!!!!  I love this shit!!!!!

W:102/F:92/S:39

No comments: