Friday, October 13, 2023

Dawn Patrol - 10/13/2023

The surfline forecast called for the best wave energy to be present at dawn.  I figured I'd go in a tad late so I could take advantage of the conditions (and I also told Marlon I'd take him to where his ride to Makapuu was - school project).

The waves had more of a SW bend to them - which kept the rights open!!!

There was zero wind and the tide was on the high side.  I only had under an hour to surf so I got to it. 


I find myself wanting to keep surfing this board - the Boogie Fish!  And I also wanted to try it out with the Futures Mayhem Evil Twin Large fins I picked up yesterday.

I was able to get into some nice waves and these fins are continuing the streak of "the next set of fins are even better than the last!!!!"


This stint of riding short fishy surfboards has been reinvigorating.


W:103/F:93/S:45

No comments: