Monday, September 30, 2024

Garage Works - 9/30/2024

The weather was a little funky today, so I opted to stay home from the beach and just get some rest.

After resting for a bit, I felt compelled to get some more work done on No.38

I sanded the laps -


Then I got the first fill coat on.  This is 11.2 ounces of epoxy with white pigment in it.


I'll probably put another fill coat on the bottom, then a couple on the top deck, just to make it a more solid, uniform color.

And I had the intentions of plugging the drain hole I drilled in Roland's Orca board - but it's still weeping water...  sometimes I feel like I'm missing out by not jumping - but then I get these endless repair jobs and I'm good.  Jumping just breaks shit.


Tomorrow I'll get another fill coat on and then probably Foil Drive (new swell coming)

No comments: