I finally got a session in - Hurricane Lowell closed the beaches (I really didn't want to go out in that anyways), and I did need some rest days. But today was a lot cleaner than the past several days.
There was even a pretty high tide -
The Silk 850/Usurf 135 bolted on again.
I did ground the foil (only slightly) on the way out from the beach. It is already filled and sanded as I write this.
On the outside, the waves were a little on the soft side.
Duke was out on his SUP foil. Roland and Ben were out on Foil Drives.
I would catch swell on the outside and ride it to just before it was standup tall and set up for a closeout. This is the sharp/abrupt ends to the lines.
19 rides in an hour and a quarter - not too shabby.
The trades are supposed to slow return - that's good as I just ordered a BRM L1 6.5m parawing.... should fill the low end of my quiver!!!
PF:11/W:3/PW:106/FD:63/S:25
No comments:
Post a Comment