Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Parawing Session - 9/23/2026

The wind was a little squirrelly this afternoon, but Norm and I went ahead and did the WP-PV run.

Nice high tide and mellow waves.


Big stuff today - AFS Enduro 1100/HA40

I used the same spacing that I adjusted the AFS Enduro 900 the other session for the Enduro 1100 (it was perfect!!!!)

BRM L1 6.5 for power


The wind was really light.  Strong enough to get up on a gust, but you definitely had to pay attention so as to not go down.

During the initial part of the session, I had questioned whether we should head down to PV.  But after getting into the wind line and seeing the long fetch inbound from Hickam, I told Norm I'm going to turn downwind and head to PVs.


I didn't dawdle between the last cabin and Campgrounds - the wind was already light and this zone is usually where the wind dies off.

The waves weren't really big enough to push with the PW retracted - and I didn't want to come off foil. 


This combo of equipment definitely is making me think I really don't need the Enduro 1300


Fun light wind downwind session!!!


PF:11/W:3/PW:116/FD:65/S:25

No comments: