Fun session today - but the winds were lighter than yesterday so there was a bit more waiting to get up on foil.
The waves were pretty close to yesterday.
Tide was lower in the afternoon (and will keep getting lower as the week goes on - this is the first signs that Fall is approaching)
Same gear as yesterday (and I love this stuff!)
Kalani was already out when I pulled up to the parking lot. He had his 777 PT Hybrid 5.7m up again (but probably warranted with the winds today).
Despite having to wait every now and then for a gust to get up on foil, the rides were really good - I feel like today's rides were longer and had more opportunity to carve top to bottom - SO GOOD!!!!
And I felt like I had more rides and a higher redeploy rate today.
I also got some drop straight in tacks - these are pretty intense...
I rode this up and down madness on the BRM S3 4.2m (riding the gusts).
Stu showed up on wing - and he did a downwinder to PVs. Roland came out late - and on wing today instead of his parawing (probably needed a small victory today).
The forecast for tomorrow is all over the place - might actually be a good day to go surf (before the crazy wind shows up on Wednesday-Friday)
PF:11/W:3/PW:104/FD:61/S:25

No comments:
Post a Comment