Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Garage Works - 9/30/2026

I am fighting the flu right now, and the surf seems to be jumbled up from Hurricane Nolo - so what better time than now to fix more dings.

This is Rich and Staci's 10' SUP.  The movers put a bunch of holes in it and they asked me to fix it.

I had recently finished fixing their surfboard (the seafoam one prior to this) - and this one was out drying (it seemed heavy - but I couldn't tell if it was the board or water inside).  After drying while the seafoam surfboard was being fixed, this one did seem to get lighter.


I sanded the spots that needed to be addressed.

Today (since it was a rest day again for me - three days in a row), I went ahead and placed colored fill into the spots that were opened.






These will get a light sanding and I'll place fiberglass patches over these and the rest (that didn't need fill).

Gotta get this one done because it is big and is taking up a lot of room in the garage.

No comments: