Thursday, April 22, 2021

Latest Round of Garage Work Coming to a Close

I've been back in Florida visiting my Dad - that's why the posts have been scant as of late - but I got back yesterday.  This morning I drilled out the holes to 1/4" on Roland's fuselage.  I also used the tap to thread the holes.


I'm going to get one more thin layer of epoxy on, do some fine sanding and then install the helicoils.

I also got Jimmy's paddle finalized.

Lastly - since I sold the Slingshot Hover Glide foils, I used the proceeds to purchase this fine cardbox box:


As well as these items inside - the new FV200 rear stabilizer...


And the HA1125 front foil

I bolted on the A+ 60cm fuselage (did not drill the mast holes for the barrel nut - not sure if I'm going to or not), and got the front foil and rear stabilizer mounted.


More on this...

No comments: