Saturday, April 24, 2021

Wing Foiling Session - 4/24/2021

The crew hit Kailua for the wing foiling dawn patrol.  The wind was nice and strong - perfect weather for ripping on a wing and a foil.


I setup the HS1532CS/232/A+ 60cm Fuse/85cm mast on the NWFB.  With the stronger wind, I pumped up the Ensis 5.2m wing.


According to my GPS watch, I got 16.73 nm in.  Jump City was so much fun - I logged a 16.8 kts max speed (19.33 mph) - probably riding swell at Jump City.  This is almost as fast as yesterday's run with the HA1125 (17.1 kts).


I'll pull the wind graph once iwindsurf.com releases it, (and here it is)


but around 8:30 the wind started to drop - I had 2 hours of bliss so I figured I should head in while the getting was good.  Besides it was getting pretty crowded.


Awesome session!!!

No comments: