Thursday, April 29, 2021

Evening Session - 4/29/2021

After I finished sanding the rear stabilizer and Marlon finished his homework/studies, we headed to the beach.  There is a swell hitting - so Marlon brought out his Submoon - and I brought the HS1420CS/chopped 300 on the Wide Prone Foil Board.


Marlon was on the outside and was busy catching bombs.  I started out at Fenceline because it didn't look crowded and there were breaking waves (on top of the really high tide of 2.2'+).  I caught a few, but the tail felt draggy (I did use acetone to remove the wax and checked for any issues).  I decided to move over to Two Cots.  I caught some of the bigger gems that came through tonight.  Riding the foil high and parking in the pocket.  By the time I got my footing back, I then banked hard off the closing sections - SO MUCH FUN!!!


This is the perfect setup for 90% of the surfing sessions (if it gets bigger, I'll step down to the CF1200).


Great way to end the day!

No comments: