Thursday, February 17, 2022

Dawn Patrol - 2/17/2022

I got up early this morning to get a quick session in.  It's La and my 21st Anniversary and I didn't want to be out of the house when she woke up (which I knew would be later because she wasn't able to get to bed early).

The forecasts called for the swell to be dropping off so I bolted on the Kujira 1095 - that was the perfect call and although not as surfy (able to do hard carving turns) as the 1210, it still does make hard turns and it glides for days.  I can ride a wave and not need to pump at all.


I left my leash in the garage so I didn't want to press my luck (the board did get away from me once - I'm going to stick my second leash in the trunk and not have to go through this again).

Tim was out getting a session before work.  He is back on the 232 tail and is having an easier time with the 925 front foil.

Rick was also out - if you look close enough you can see him riding this wave.


I did get home before La woke up ;)

W:7/F:16/S:8

No comments: