Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 2/22/2022

The wind was blowing at my house and my phone started buzzing with texts from the other airheads - "there are whitecaps at Hickam".  When I pulled up to the parking lot at 3pm, there were whitecaps, but by the time I was launching it had "mysteriously" dropped out.


This board surprises me every time I take it out!


The number of red lines and the lack of blue lines when correlated to the speed chart are telling - I was stuck in no go mode for a long time.  When it was up, it was on - and when it was down, there was nothing to do but chill.



Again you can see the correlation between the wind graph and my speed chart (so cool)!


Nice peak speed!!! Although I think it was a misread - or maybe I was getting catapulted or something like that.

W:9/F:18/S:8

No comments: