Friday, February 4, 2022

Evening Session - 2/4/2022

I picked Marlon up at school this afternoon, headed home to pick up the boards and then hit the beach.  The surf was fantastic!!! Chest high on the sets and zero wind for super clean conditions.


I brought out the same gear as yesterday - Takuma Kujira 1095/Project Cedrus 75cm mast/one of my rear stabilizers on the 4'8" prone foil board.


I'm totally getting this foil wired!!!  This foil glides so well I hardly have to pump.  It carves incredibly, especially considering its span.  And it never feels like I'm going to lose lift going slow (but maybe because that is because I'm not going slow).

I tried to pump back out today - it is so easy!!!

I also tried to get a couple of double dips - again - so easy!!!

I took off on some steep waves today - the initial lift is super progressive and after I get set on my feet, I gently weight my back foot until I get to the level I want to and it's all good from there.

I have nothing bad to say about this foil - and may now have to find a new home for my 1210... (and maybe the 980???).


Marlon said he got an awesome last wave - lots of floating and carves.  This is totally the best way to close out a busy week!!!

W:4/F:12/S:4

No comments: