Saturday, February 19, 2022

Dawn Patrol - 2/19/2022

It was smaller than yesterday - about half the size, and the tide was a little lower too.  If I had known it was going to be this small, I would have probably brought the M200 on the short GoFoil mast.


Jimmy came all the way out from Hawaii Kai, so I felt compelled to foil regardless of the apparent small sized waves.


I'm glad I paddled out - I got a couple of handfuls of ridable waves.  Scott was picking up everything.  Andrew was getting several.

My 68cm Project Cedrus mast should be here next week - I'll start using the Axis ART999 to prone then.  My goal with that front foil will be to effortlessly and do a 5 for 1.  The Kujira 1095 is really good - but there are a lot of things going on with this foil.  I think the ART999 will be more efficient because it is simpler in its form.


Not much on the horizon, but that's ok since my nephew (and sister, and my dad) will be in town - so the smaller surf will make learning to surf less intimidating.

W:8/F:18/S:8

No comments: