Thursday, February 3, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 2/1/2022

The wind was forecasted to be wingable on Tuesday afternoon.  Well - as I was pulling up it was wingable, but by the time I was rigged and waterside, it was barely moving.  But I went out anyways because....




I wanted to test the repaired Narrow Wing Foiling Board.


While repairing this board, I decided to move the boxes forward since the previous iteration ended up being short up front while using smaller front foils.  I had the PNL185 mounted and it was sitting towards the very back of the tracks.  At 1305cm2, this is now one of my larger foils (along with the Kujira 1210, the GL210) so I think the box placement was pretty good.


The wind certainly light - but there were three gusts that I was able to pump up onto foil with.
Far from a "fun" session, this was strictly testing.


Considering the wind speed, the recorded speed is impressive - that I am attributing to the SWX 5.2


At least I got up on foil!!!


W:4/F:10/S:4

No comments: