Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Evening Session - 2/15/2022

Surf came up today!  Chest high on the sets and they were marching in pretty consistently.  The wind was dead when I drove up at 4pm (no chance of winging).  And the tide was just high enough so I wasn't too hesitant to foil closer to shore.


The waves were big enough that I should have really been surfing - would have been a great day for the Firewire Sunday - but my surfing is driven by the tide (and today was incredible on foil - no regrets).

I set up the 4'8" prone foiling board with the 75cm Project Cedrus mast with the Takuma Kujira 1210.  This is definitely the best surfing front foil I've used to date.  I got several really long, top to bottom carving waves that stretched from Fenceline all the way to the First Cabin - then catch the next wave and reverse.  SO MUCH FUN!!!


Perfect settings from the past sessions.


W:6/F:14/S:8

No comments: