Thursday, December 7, 2023

Evening Session - 12/7/2023

Small wave evening session.  I'm just happy that there are still ridable waves on the south shore (surfline was calling this 20 kJ).

It was super low tide - so I opted to surf.  And for the given conditions, I brought out the Firewire Sweet Potato (in Volcanic - because it already had the Wayne Rich Nightmare Twins on board).  


I got out late because I took a short nap at home after I got home from work.  The crowd was not too bad (still lots of Wavestorm Gerry Lopez foamies in the water),  The waves were waist to belly high on the sets.

I caught maybe 7 good waves - where I could throw the board around and got some distance from the ride.

Roland and Prayot were on foils.  I didn't want to go there (0.1 low tide....).

Fun day!!!

W:117/F:105/S:57

No comments: