Thursday, December 28, 2023

Garage Works (not in the garage) - 12/28/2023

I pulled out the set of Large Minx Diffusers that I had in the garage.  Of all the applications, I am thinking the Foil Drive prone is the most appropriate for these.

Measure, measure, measure, measure....



I used regular 5 minute epoxy - so in case these suck, it won't be too much trouble to remove them.

Here they are installed.


I figure they can't chop me up any worse than the propeller or the foil.


So minus a few more stickers, No.33 is all setup!


This board is probably 10 liters less than No.18, but it does feel faster going through the water (so much so that the last session I knew I had the board over water while motoring out to the line up).


Camouflaged diffusers. 


With the surf coming back up (albiet marginally) over the weekend, I'll be testing this over the next few days.

No comments: